- Pfizer Recalls a Million Birth Control Packets after Pill Mix-up »
- Cyclist Suffers Head Trauma in Crash with USPS Truck »
- Baby, Two Adults Killed in ‘Worst Accident in Sacramento Light- Rail History’ »
- In Wake of 16 y.o. Michelle Murigi’s Death, Sacramento Authorities Rethink Pedestrian Safety Measures »
- Perception is reality »
Choosing the right personal injury lawyer is important. If you've suffered a trauma or need a partner to help fight a case, why not choose the best?
Our firm is the law firm that knows what it takes. What it takes to win. Our contingency fee lawyers cost you nothing to consult and take your case. We are paid from what we win for you. Contact us at 877.398.5398 or complete our short form today. We are here for you.
Case Studies & Results
- Pedestrian struck in defectively-designed crosswalk. Resolution: $16 million, consisting of an $18 million jury verdict against the City of Los Angeles, reduced to $12.25 million for the City’s comparative fault and a prior $1.625 million settlement, plus over $2 million in costs and interest following defendant’s unsuccessful appeal.